Heading out to the mall to take advantage of some deals this weekend? Simon, a global leader in retail real estate, has launched a new loyalty rewards program, now available at Mall of Georgia.
Simon Rewards gives shoppers the chance to win instant prizes and earn points for visiting and shopping at the mall. Accumulating Simon Rewards points results in earning exclusive rewards and benefits, and members can also use their points toward chances to win prizes from gift cards to tablets and TVs.
“What’s great about the Simon Rewards program is that it isn’t retailer specific,” said Carol Cox, director of mall marketing and business development at Mall of Georgia. “Our shoppers can accumulate points for spending at any of their favorite mall retailers at our Simon center.”
Accessible through an app available at the Apple App Store or Android Play, at simonrewards.com, or at the Simon Reqards kiosk at Mall of Georgia, Simon Rewards members can gain benefits in three ways:
- Instant Win – Each day, Simon Rewards members can play Instant Win for a chance to win prizes ranging from a complementary chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-A to a watch from Invicta Watches.
- Earn Simon Rewards points – Members earn one point for every $1 spent at mall retailers. Shoppers can also rack up points by checking into the mall using the Simon Rewards app or kiosk, and by sharing with friends through social media.
- Perks and privileges – As Simon Rewards members earn more points, they can attain Silver and Gold tiers which provide access to exclusive offers and invitations to mall events.
How do you become a Simon Rewards member? You can sign up for the free program by visiting simonrewards.com or the Simon Rewards kiosks at Mall of Georgia or download the Simon Rewards app on your Apple or Android device.
Next week North American Properties will go before the City of Alpharetta Planning Commission’s board seeking approval to move forward with the second phase of the development’s construction. What does Phase II consist of? We have the answers.
An additional 90,000 sq ft of upscale retail shops and restaurants is proposed for Phase II. Avalon has already signed Lily Pulitzer, Brooks Brothers and Peek Boutique, who will be joined by 12 more retailers and three restaurants in this phase of development.
The 276 additional rental homes over retail that are part of Phase II a little more than double the amount of for-rent housing available at Avalon. As part of it’s application to the Planning Commission, Avalon has asked that the residential buildings be allowed to be up to 8-stories tall. Continue reading
Are you a member? 18 metro-Atlanta attractions have collaborated to offer their members the ultimate way to experience all that Atlanta has to offer. Throughout the month, members of those attractions receive up to $10 off a membership purchase or discounted/free admission at other cultural institutions and attractions in Atlanta throughout the month. Exact deal details vary by participating attractions which include:
The Pig & The Pearl, Atlanta’s new smokehouse and raw bar at Atlantic Station, is excited to announce new daily specials for guests to enjoy. Diners can visit the restaurant Sunday through Thursday to enjoy the following:
- Sunday Supper – A special three-course menu for $30 per person. The menu will change on a weekly basis.
- Monday Wing Night – Beginning Monday, August 23, Springer Mountain Chicken will sponsor a $1 wing night, from 4 p.m. to close.
- Monday-Thursday – A $1 oyster special is offered from 4 to 6 p.m. of the chef’s weekly selection.
(image courtesy of The Pig and the Pearl)
For a limited time, Tin Drum Asiacafé will be offering , “Smokin’ Korean BBQ” featuring flavorful dishes throughout the fall. Running through Sunday, October 19, the Tin Drum menu will have two Smokin’ Korean BBQ Steak Bowls: Continue reading
For a limited time, Tin Drum Asiacafé will be offering , “Smokin’ Korean BBQ” featuring flavorful dishes throughout the fall. Running through Sunday, October 19, the Tin Drum menu will have two Smokin’ Korean BBQ Steak Bowls:
- For those who are curious about traditional Korean barbecue, the Seoul Steak Bowl features Korean barbecue steak, traditional soba noodles, red pepper and daikon salad, bean sprouts and fresh spinach sprinkled with sesame seeds. Consider it “soul food” for those familiar with Seoul, and a classic example of the flavors of Korean barbecue for beginners.
- For the more adventurous eaters, the Kickin’ Kimchi Steak Bowl is Korean barbecue steak, steamed rice and Tin Drum kimchi topped with a fried egg and a dash of seaweed. For $1 more, customers can wash down the spicy barbecue flavors with Tin Drum’s new sweet ginger peach tea—a perfect fusion of Southern and Asian flavors.
Every Wednesday, the bowls and a fountain drink (or tea) are available for a special price of only $6.
But the celebration of fall doesn’t stop with Korean barbecue flavors. One lucky customer will win a large Big Green Egg Grill and Deluxe Grill Kit, and one local business (per Tin Drum location) will win a catered lunch for up to 20 people, with all the Smokin’ Korean BBQ fixings. Customers can enter to win either sweepstakes during the duration of the Smokin’ BBQ promotion on Facebook. Tin Drum will also use Facebook to feature daily giveaways and goodness.
More than 90 Atlanta area dining destinations are signed up to participate in this year’s Taste of Atlanta, happening October 24-26 in Midtown at Tech Square. Whether it’s an eatery OTP or ITP, there will be flavors to taste representing every corner of the city.
New this year, to help attendees pinpoint their local favorites or discover new dining treasures during Taste of Atlanta, the festival will take food lovers on a culinary tour through the city’s many diverse neighborhoods.
Keeping with tradition, Taste of Atlanta will kick off the festival’s 13th year of fantastic fare with an exclusive block party on Friday, October 24 to prep and pump up taste buds for the food-filled weekend! The traditionally staged Taste of Atlanta will take place on October 25 and 26.
“I think people will be hard pressed to find more culinary variety in one place,” said Chef and Restaurateur Ron Eyester of Rosebud, The Family Dog, Timone’s and his latest concept, Diner. “With every signature taste, the festival showcases just how diverse and progressive our city’s dining scene really is. I welcome any opportunity to support my fellow chefs and our local food landscape, and that is exactly what Taste of Atlanta brings to the table!”
Participating restaurants include: Continue reading
This fall, DISCOVER ADAC, a five-day series of interior design events will feature some of the industry’s most respected professionals in a series of lifestyle and entertaining events, October 6-10.
“We are excited to participate in DISCOVER ADAC this year alongside Atlanta magazine,” shared Janice Feldman, Founder & President of JANUS et Cie. “These successful collaborations that support our inspiring design community, provide us the opportunity to showcase the amazing talent we work with every day, and set ADAC apart from other design centers in the country.”
DISCOVER ADAC will host headline events from a variety of speakers and an impressive group of media partners including Traditional Home, MILIEU, MODERN LUXURY’s The Atlantan & Interiors Atlanta, Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles, Atlanta magazine and flower magazine. The schedule of events included below provides a glimpse into what attendees will experience throughout the week. Continue reading